Re: LF: Dreamers

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Dreamers
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 11:00:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Not at all Mal. You will find quite a lot of activity will occur over the winter months.

Here I am doing some further QRSS30 earth mode VLF tests this week as it happens - seeing how far my signal goes with both vertical and horizontal loop antennas, rather than earth electrodes, at the TX end. My VLF earth mode article in this month's RadCom is already getting a few more people interested judging by feedback already received.

Stefan DK7FC is talking about possible further radiated tests later this month and G3XIZ is working on a new loading coil before recommencing radiated tests. We have been told our UK NoVs will be renewed next month.

Marcus has been TXing recently and so has one of the Austrian stations.

Also, many are enjoying the glorious sunny weather here in the UK and the excellent HF conditions and saving the VLF work for later.

73s
Roger G3XBM