Re: LF: UA0AGC in YO

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: UA0AGC in YO
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 00:13:22 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris,

Am 21.10.2011 00:04, schrieb Chris 4X1RF:

If the NO16OC locator is correct, distance should be about 4132km: http://no.nonsense.ee/qthmap/?qth=KN34AL&from=NO16OC
That is very good! I haven't seen anything from NO so far.
I carried a loop antenna on the roof here and will play with it soon. Will set up a temporary experimental grabber for that and see about the difference! Nulling out DCF or the QRN should help a lot. Hope for better reception of the US stations and UK stations. But actually there is not much going on here :-/

I saw you increased the displayed range of your DX windows ;-)

Yes, increased SL sensitivity by 10db as the band got less noisy lately in Bucharest. Probably a better chance now to catch the faintest signals like UA0AGC the night before.

Back on air since a few minutes, leaving some traces on your grabber.

Yes, you're also visible in Haifa now in qrss10 and also PA0A in qrss60.
Saw it. Very good copy :-)

Now beaconing through the night ;-)

73, GN, Stefan