LF: G3WCB...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: G3WCB...
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 13:12:52 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Dave,

I can see youtesting and calling, on the G4WGT grabber. Unfortunately nothing on my or other grabbers here arround. I also saw you answering to my call... Maybe tonite conds will be better. It was raining again and so my antenna is wet and thus deaf. Now the sun comes out and it gets dry again so the levels come up again. Have to work on that... To many projects ;-)
What is your rig please?

73, Stefan/DK7FC