Re: Fwd: Re: LF: Laser link...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: LF: Laser link...
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 16:16:25 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan and all,

Use something like a 74HC4046, or maybe an equivalent with a voltage comparators:

http://www.elektronik-kompendium.de/public/schaerer/vco.htm

btw the xyz4046 could also be used as a demodulator for the FM on the RX side (PLL to track the modulated input; PLL control voltage = demodulated output).

Cheers,
   Wolf .