LF: SAQ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: SAQ
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 06:17:12 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

SAQ was received in Alaska this morning but the signal to noise wasnt very good with relatively high levels of QRN at the 1030Z start time, peaking about 5dB above noise. Tuning period was quite short. Signals from Eu werent strong as I would have hoped with GBZ below noise, and just visible as a blurr on SLabs.

 We had a short Proton event which may be influencing things - certainly knocked of LF and MF over the pole.

Will record the second session in a few hours.

Bleary eyes....

Laurence KL7UK remote 5
BP51 IP  EM26AR