LF: HA6PC

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: HA6PC
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 16:36:22 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

LF,

Just see HA6PC calling me on the OE3GHB grabber. No trace here or at DF6NM. He is just out of the ground wave range for me it seems. In the night it could be possible though but i didn't saw him calling at night, just in the morning... Has someone his email adress so i can give him a short feedback that he is seen but i cannot answer him without using the GHB grabber?

73, Stefan/DK7FC