RE: LF: Receiving CQ ES5AM K on 502.1kHz in QRSS-3

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Receiving CQ ES5AM K on 502.1kHz in QRSS-3
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 22:38:01 +0300
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Lubos, LF

Thanks for the info, I've missed this completely, His signal is really strong here at 500+ km.

Looks like OH is soon the only country left on the stand watching the others playing 600m...

BR

Paul-Henrik, OH1LSQ

Quoting Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>:

Hello Paul-Henrik, LF!Well ... his signal is as strong as local station, RST599 and problem for my RX, :-). I did QSO with Mati last month and QSL is already here on my desk.
73!
Lubos, OK2BVG

Receiving CQ ES5AM K on 502.1kHz in QRSS-3

Good signal with AGC action on the RX

New country to me on 600m, did I miss something?

BR

Paul-Henrik, OH1LSQ
Vaasa, KP03SD