LF: 137KHz activity tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 137KHz activity tonight
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:25:05 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]

hello LF group,
Hello Stefan,
i will join and run my QRSS60 beacon also tonight.

Unfortunately i have to run it on +/-137.780KHz. I tried to replace the crystal
in my ROPEX TX with an oszillator and was able to transmit on 136.172KHz, but
only in low power mode. High power causing some problems and the tx was not
stabile. Hope it's ok for everyone that i try on top of the TA window. Next
time i make sure i can tx +/-136.175khz...

Any reports very welcome. Will transmit "PC" 3 or 4 times every hour after
22:00UTC.

vy73
Marco
DD7PC