Re: LF: Re: M0BMU / DD7PC / DK7FC

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: M0BMU / DD7PC / DK7FC
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:19:21 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Jim,

Ok, thanks for the info. Yes, have seen that 137.7 is on a DCF sideband, unfortunately... And my backgound noise here in the city is quite disappointing. Have to work on the /p station, i.e. the UHF handheld TRX. The automatic variometer is another important step. And i shall add some kind of second PTT from the RS232, to enable the UHF link keying from remote. Then i can set the QRG (from 136.172) to 136.5 and the variometer automatically turns to resonance. Then enabling the UHF link and so i do not need to drive to the institute to enable the system for /p use. All could be done from home then and i can start with the bike to a quiet location. This will be done soon, so that there can be plenty of CW contacts for me in the quiet season which starts now...

Thanks for calling/trying!

Cu soon.

73, Stefan/DK7FC