Re: LF: 17 or 19 or 21 inch?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 17 or 19 or 21 inch?
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 09:34:05 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

small is beautiful - I'd say please leave it as it is! Especially when I'm outdoors with the little netbook, I just hate having to scroll around laterally to see the latest pixels appear on the right side...
With regard to the scaling, I generally favour one pixel per FFT, and relatively slow scrolling (ie around 70% FFT overlap).

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)