LF: Re: RA9CUA grabber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RA9CUA grabber
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 18:20:03 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
If I get the opportunity here I will TX on 136.173 for a while but not all nite.
I have had  several  QSO'S with the  USA es Canadian stations in past years on both 137 es 500 Khz. Some times they replied to me on HF XBAND before they were permitted to TX on LF.
I prefer QSO mode instead of Beacons and will listen on 7033 for a reply when I TX on LF or MF
73 De Mal/g3kev