Re: LF: Re: Signature on 137780.31 / .28

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Signature on 137780.31 / .28
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 21:58:49 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jay and John, brilliant! Indeed the kind of surprise I like! Amazing how those slow signals seem to virtually tunnel underneath the noise.

Again there were long steady runs, interrupted by one fading (or spreading) period. Interestingly the minima on the two signals appeared at quite different times, around 1:40 for XNS and 3:15 for XES. The fieldstrength of both was similar, and about 6 dB down versus Jay's last time - did you run the same power?

Are there any plans for setting up sub-millihertz receivers over there?

Thanks again, and best 73

Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 12:04 PM
Subject: LF: Re: Signature on 137780.31 / .28

Markus

Thought we would leave a little surprise for you this morning! Poor receiving condx this side of pond due to heavy QRN so decided to 'probe' the uHz detectors.

137780.310 = WD2XNS
137780.280 = WD2XES

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2