Re: Microhertzing at LF:

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Microhertzing at LF:
From: Chris 4X1RF <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 01:37:32 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
Markus,

Appreciate the test, your 100mW sure is QRO for this mode :-)  How low can you go?

Conditions earlier when you and Stefan  transmitted in QRSS60 were at lest 10db worse than yesterday, there is also increased QRN as we expect some showers in the morning.

Unfortunately I couldn't tune the YO window to your Tx frequency as it was a bit outside the FFT window, adjusted now. it will be interesting to see the result there and maybe better understand if the setup as it is today is usable for this slow mode.

Hope Warren, Jay, John and maybe others will join in soon.

Thanks for another interesting evening!

73s
Chris