Re: LF: Re: Big CME impact!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Big CME impact!
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 17:56:49 -0700
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks Alan, ever the optimist you are :-) Lets hope good condx return or the bad condx are educational !

There's an interesting story on spaceweather.com about a CME impacting Mercury and the experiments on the Express spacecraft to observe it. We have gotten to the point that we're forecasting space weather on other planets now and are able to observe the results!

Such a fascinating subject and LF is really a canary in the coal mine!

73 Scott