LF: A CW grabber?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: A CW grabber?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:23:30 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

LF,

As an experiment i splitted my QRSS-3 window of my LF grabber at http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_LF_Grabber.html Now it shows an additional range arround 136.5 kHz. This may be used as a CW monitor, i.e. CW is not readable there of course but one can see if there is something going on on that QRG. Still haven't seen activity there since the last minutes ;-) but it would be interesting how that window looks if an audible signal apperas there.
So be invited to leave some traces there.
For my own activity it is more or less useless since the whole RX gets totally overloaded during TXing of course. But in case of a /p CW activity one will find my VFO's carrier that shows the system is ready to go to be keyed from the remote link, i.e. if a straight line of 40 dB S/N is visible there, i am on the way to a /p activity :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC