LF: Re[2]: LF: DK7FC 08sept 03:00z

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re[2]: LF: DK7FC 08sept 03:00z
From: Alex K <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 19:20:57 +0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan, Mal, LF!
In the attachment a new screenshot on which QRN is switched off and then strong
signal DK7FC is visible at 03 z.
Unfortunately,Mal, hasn't found out your signals on the screenshots because of
QRN.
Now I prepare the complete set of equipment for the new grabber in KO85FN.
73 de rn3aus/Alex

09 сентября 2011, 17:00 от Stefan Schäfer