Re: LF: Curious local QRM

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Curious local QRM
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 23:35:40 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Jim,

Really a good story! I can imagine you walking arround with the headphones and throwing all the things out of the shed ;-) So we can see, not only SMPSs and plasma TVs can be sources of QRM, even well running broadcast transmitters with a clear spectrum can cause trouble...

Ah BTW, yesterday i bought a 2nd handheld UHF TRX (FT-470) so now i should be able to be completely /p without a car on LF. Will check that soon, maybe this weekend :-) Have to build a 3 or 4 ele yagi for the UHF-LF link...

73, Sefan/DK7FC