Re: LF: Beacon to the East

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Beacon to the East
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:02:06 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Dimitrios,

Thank you for the feedback. Propagation seems bad these days, no trace at all at 4X1RF and just a weak signal at RN3AGC. I haven't expected much... I have a problem here at the TX station: It is mounted on the institute of environmental physics and they run some sensitive 24/7 measurements such as a WX station (air pressure, global radiation, temp, O3, NO, wind direction....) These measurements are strongly disturbed when i am TXing and leave ugly spikes in the curves. So i have to hurry to find the reason(s) for that and have to do some EMC works... Hope to fix that soon!

About your grabber: Maybe you can make the background a bit brighter, i.e. move the B slider, since i often saw that jpg compression causes a worse view on darker pictures. I'm just a little afraid that a faint trace could be missed in the capture...

I'll be QRV again this evening.

Best 73, Stefan/DK7FC