LF: Serial Port / USB Logger coming soon

To: [email protected], [email protected], Paul Phillips <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Serial Port / USB Logger coming soon
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:40:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
After several requests and queries for the now long-obsolete HF-08 logger, originally produced back in the last century (just)  I now have a completely new one.:

It has :
  4 analogue channels with input conditioning options
  10 bit A/D resolution  (hence the name !)
  Precision voltage reference
  COM Port or USB interface to host.  The USB makes use of a virtual com port chip installed on the PCB)
  Could also be used with with Bluetooth or optical interface modules
  ASCII text output, optimised for reading into Excel or similar for analysis / plotting
  Link selectable sampling at 80ms to 5 minute intervals
  In circuit reprogrammable so the module can be upgraded or new functionality added whithout changing the hardware.

Andy

PCBs are in manufactures, and I expect to have the first units availalble by around middle of October