Re: LF: My LF /p RX...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: My LF /p RX...
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 12:37:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
That is neat Stefan.

Presumably one could use a 10MHz GPS locked source and divide this down as the LO and produce an output directly for SL. Then the converter could be used for extremely narrowband modes too?

Maybe you need both a GPS derived 10kHz signal to calibrate SL and GPS derived 10MHz for the converter.

73s
Roger G3XBM