LF: Re: 137.7

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 137.7
From: Minto Witteveen <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 22:03:57 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:mime-version :content-type:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:importance:x-mailer :x-mimeole; bh=PYHnW8dvxqYmwGnptV9nlDXwbXn8V112E0+7Opwxhrc=; b=XGNrbtkny40szjqaux9sTKRtuRBVS8RqXPfQsP3bN5nY0NJcIGben8LXXgZ+/+dPKg xE/AHCqglCSp0zBisWTEcu6hppOa0n/dFMyud73QZegKnbs0b3h4cRSft+niqVSlYuls mtx03rJKsY53sBuP6M/t7mzoh5F1u2mV7E1ZM=
Sender: [email protected]
Mal,
I agree (seeing that Jan PA3ABK can hear you loud and clear). I currenlty use a PA0RDT miniwhip in the backyard, about 4 meters above the ground. Certainly not optimal, must improve....
I am doing some measurements now to determine how strong DCF39 is, i.e. how many dB’s above the noise floor. Looks like (only?) 70 dB with all the fluorescent lights out in the house...

@Stefan, I can see a strong carriers on 137.730....

Minto pa3bca

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse

Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 21:43
Subject: Re: LF: 137.7

Tnx Minto
I should be loud with u at this distance
73 de mal/g3kev