Re: LF: cq 138 es 500

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: cq 138 es 500
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:11:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Mal,

I trust you will not take it amiss if I remind you that, some time ago,
a few of us were subject to criticism that we were never heard. Your
more recent appreciation of the skills and knowledge required to receive
is welcomed. A transmission may be easily developed by generating the
most rudimentary discharge of energy and inducing it into a radiating
load. Reception is a more sophisticated endeavour. "If you cannot hear
it, you cannot work it". After all, if it cannot be heard there is no
point in bothering to transmit it anyway. If this truly is a "Damascene
conversion" we are pleased to welcome you into "The Faith".

73

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw
 qth nr felixstowe uk