Re: Microhertzing at LF:

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Microhertzing at LF:
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:13:04 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tPoyB5D4f/JLMUiXHz824t12m13uLqlwdszQ6WfLdH4=; b=Ps/UNQePzFSU/FrTs8q0JePBdG385mOHKlJdPCun/IzATi2v0G5fdGW9OwJEfuA67g /5mp8RKStTqeSd1z3zuSD02NElutrbG2k3o6ewBHN30pjBbLj4SN9IzUBOFlzdOIjckZ soRFn18vYh73h4sWQnYJXiAZgvyB5srGYROwI=
Sender: [email protected]
Markus,

   Excellent !
   I can provide a GPS locked signal at any power level,  my
limitation at the moment is the keyer which only goes to QRSS60 - I
may have to investigate another way of keying the TX.

73 K2ORS/WD2XGJ

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ