LF: Re: 137 grabbers

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 137 grabbers
From: Minto Witteveen <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 22:02:58 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:mime-version :content-type:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:importance:x-mailer :x-mimeole; bh=pPemgVIRjqTGU/GWL8NOv9aeQjB8SgO7wnHCCbhJSS0=; b=ZYjr6v2dT9bpK1GXV1nytSD4qczE4sxYrApICgl5a06GWyJEJoh+Of9w2gH6TwiOJd HJzseAWPlwPQs6eUa3Ruo9ivoPep8SNEt7fmGM69GUpJVsaHkDem3H/XbsMoSnuSotAD VZsivA5rhOiuUOjCiS8XUsZd3nAQ9M0SiDABc=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Daniele,
I felt real guilty.. and added a reference to the author’s site on my webpage.

73’s Minto pa3bca

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse

Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 21:54
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 137 grabbers

Don't worry Minto, this circuits was re-published a number of times on the web :-)
Anyway, I agree that a reference to the original article may give a more complete background and might be helpful to the reader.
Best 73
Daniele