LF: Stefan

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Stefan
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:51:11 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan es Co
Let me know when you next Transmit on 8970 Khz and we can attempt a xband QSO. I will TX on  137 Khz.
On your last test I was able to copy you at qrs 30 but I can improve the antenna by resonating it for extra sensitivity and possibly copy you at a higher speed.for QSO purposes. My 137 signal is always visible and audible around EU so you should copy me without difficulty.
I have recently modified one Decca 5501 unit for backup to suppliment my home brew main 137 TX.
I am currently available and active on both 137 es 500 Khz TX/RX and RX from 0 Khz  to UHF. Zevs on 82 Hz is a good signal with me as well as the Alpha stns around 12 Khz plus all the others on ELF/VLF/MF etc
.
73 gl de mal/g3kev