LF: Re: Circuit Analysis Programs

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Circuit Analysis Programs
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 19:51:42 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

You could use a handy smith program (free) from
http://www.fritz.dellsperger.net/
Smith V3.10 Setup

Easy to use,no steep lerning curve. :-)
The circuit elements are lossless though.

Another free smith chart program is at
http://ussu.us/Smith_Charts.html

Alternatively you could use TLW3 by Dean Straw (ARRL) which is included with the ARRL
antenna handbook,but not downloadable from elsewhwere.
It can deal with lossy components.

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ