Re: LF: LF ZJO

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF ZJO
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 20:32:06 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan

Yes today I have the 136 Loop indoors as we have Grand Prix WX here too, all day. I have put a small pre amp on the loop to try, unfortunately being a wet day the Plasma TV's are all on also. I have seen your signal on this loop outdoors with no pre amp, I need a pace to put in in my shed but much garden machinery is in the way.

I have been concentrating on watching the ZEVS transmission come down. My Grabber does not appear to be updating that at this end.

Any Hammocks in the UK can now be put away for the winter:-)

73 Eddie