Re: VLF: DK7FC's 11th VLF kite experiment

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: DK7FC's 11th VLF kite experiment
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 15:00:55 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Wolf

I have said before, you are a miracle man, your dedication to sorting users problems in Speclab is admirable.

I know this is the wrong place, but while we are at it, is there a known reason for Plots to be blank, ie no Pen traces. This seems to occur on some instances of SpecLab, you can get 1st instance fine etc and maybe 3rd instance has no Pen Plot. Always on that computer the 3rd instance will be the same, the data for the plot will be OK just no ink.

It doesn't really trouble me I manage to work around it in the end by using another instance.

73 Eddie G3ZJO

On 18/06/2011 14:38, wolf_dl4yhf wrote:
Hi Roger,

you wrote:
>Attached is the 424uHz capture which shows a bit of the continuous carrier transmission before SL stopped moving
> (why does it do this?).

Can you check the CPU usage in the windoze task manager, or on SL's "Debugging Window" ?

Cheers,
   Wolf