Re: LF: test again

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: test again
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 07:50:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Marcus

See the time of your message below, I think this happens often on Sundays and Holidays due to high web use.

A pity because my Grabber was on line but the 8.97kHz Views were halted with Stefans results, I was not expecting more fun.
Do you plan any more operation?
Would it be possible to add CC's  to the Grabber's? so cutting the forum bottleneck, if possible with some hours-'s pre notice as I don't always leave my Grabber on when I am not in. On Thursday I did and we had the first local lightning of the summer :-(  The system is not yet flash tested, if there is going to be smoke I would like to be here :-)

I have no objection to message duplicates in my in box.

73 Eddie G3ZJO