Re: LF: Re: Re: 137kHz WSPR F8BOJ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: 137kHz WSPR F8BOJ
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 10:06:28 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=xtakNvWGTA3mAxqdGO2hs2eBSpwuH4MWnhuNZYHtF2Y=; b=vbaISbrDpgDeNPhDLXVWX5gSdKk+VyQgfrSe2son9ekAYXyWo+C/UP7nvDrD2JF9z4 AuuBwfqdjyvkE0MJKAikPyGx1qlJ6APbP5ywZW5Q5PCwAODqj7+A67xvdPozZMgZXih3 lC2Agc1kkSoe8QF605JRVOsZvBgUy3qbXqU7w=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Claude,

Thank you for your reply, I fully understand.

I look forward to your improvements & advances with your 137kHz & WSPR operations.

73,

Gary - G4WGT.