Re: LF: VLF - G3XIZ QRT - Buckets!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF - G3XIZ QRT - Buckets!
From: Chris Osborn <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 18:27:46 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1306949267; bh=x6QjU5ZFuNlKWVQunza+OH/AyF+u4lK+Usj+GPhPhqo=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=oQQ6dWNusTMEU1x26fiP5sVjTNkBR+79s8bdGovyMGWdvvScnvmGmrhpeZjPWHVyk5qAO7KMr6bSSlEHtJvKJ67h/RC0j6ozPxTJtg3oB9TsFJuuDPcqN9VKFe0VuavFhgotFwgCMqD1UUCvoYvInYbadWha1xb3jocXG6DrzZc=
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Marcus,

That looks good.
I've put some lacquer on the offending part of the loading coil which is now drying but I don't feel confident about pushing too much power through it.

I may give the buckets a try . .

73 Chris G3XIZ