RE: LF: DHO38?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: DHO38?
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:23:51 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Tnx Wolf - Over the Pole mid summer conditions are proving poor on every band for the moment (watch someone point out Im wrong)  Eu VLF peak pre Eu dawn sigs are some 30dB now at midsummer plus we do have continental style lightning in the Alaskan interior where temps can rise to 90F..no chance here of that this mng with temps in the 40's and a fresh layer of snow on the lower levels on the mountains. And of course with the now constant light outside LF/MF are virtually dead, and Im not hearing Loran apart from 01/02 local -  Im not complaining at all about the weather up here and not looking forward to returning to work/cycling in Oklahoma 90-100's tomorrow.

So the station will be returning to remote operation again for the time being :-(

No sign of Stefan/others on their tests but Ive put the 8970 snapper back on in any case as Im an eternal optimist.

Laurence