LF: Fwd: The signals from Grimeton Radion Station in Sweden

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fwd: The signals from Grimeton Radion Station in Sweden
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:10:54 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer :message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=vFX2KNVSIue2RLp4b9Z2m3srcTZjvszva2nkhU5dQF8=; b=VSoK63+URzIzld9/HdHgsBN1P7Fhuey1f0oDXmxMDjJIPR9pO2I3qpxVsAn+yIyuBD dRxaXx74glXVZG7xIzAiTXP5Rt2LvphSV83bmIwlDdRPkdcvGdUDfmy/hyNgfx2E7Uca 02W1rucmh8Ohs/ixQjBcJYEe+9QdNJ+6NOkPo=
Sender: [email protected]
Anyone in the USA able to help? If so please contact them direct.

73s
Roger G3XBM

Via my iPod Touch 4g 2.4GHz handheld.

Begin forwarded message: