Re: LF: ELF Zevs

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ELF Zevs
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 14:17:45 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Eddie,

This looks quiete promising to me! I know there are some OMs who have often received the ZEVS (F4DTL or F5WK?) and may comment on this. But such a straight line on about the right frequency is a good indicator. Renato Romero once told me that ZEVS is QRV arround this time, and just in this time for 1...2 hours i remember.

Will try that too :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC