Re: LF: VLF - G3XIZ not transmitting this weekend

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF - G3XIZ not transmitting this weekend
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 13:14:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris

Interesting, maybe because there is rain forecast. Pity they can't get it right though, we cancelled a camping weekend due to torrential rain they forecast today and for the rest of the weekend. We have just sat in the garden for lunch in hot sunshine watching my plant longing for a drink.
I can't see your signal making that performance any worse.

Eddie