LF: Re: LF/MF QRO/QRP

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: LF/MF QRO/QRP
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 08:37:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Roger
You must be over Excited by my message because I got your reply Twice.
I was referring specifically to the lower frequencies where QRP is a time waster as explained before and does not get beyond your garden, however I forgot about your plan B, Gas pipe to Watford Junction, then left on Water main to LLantelduden reservoir and north to Wigan pier on overhead electric train rail. This is not amateur radio, but avoids upsetting neighbours with large antennas as you say.
And do not forget a sense of humour!!!!!!!!! a necessity for VLF
G3KEV