RE: LF: OK_Grabber

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: OK_Grabber
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 22:04:34 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Eddie!
It is really nice and optimistic photo :-) I have been on this place about 10 years ago.

Thanks for your words! I am pleased.

Lubos, OK2BVG

Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 20:36:05 +0100
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

So I asked Her Maj. and Charlie and they said it would be OK, not to be outdone I have move my Grabber.

To be serious, Lubos, well done beautiful site and results.

73 Eddie G3ZJO