Re: LF: G3ZJO G3XIZ OK2BVG

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G3ZJO G3XIZ OK2BVG
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 14:39:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
FB Stefan.

I may give the loop a little hight its about 400mm off the ground at present. I waited 2 years for a fine day to put  it outside and 3 years for the telly addict neighbours boy to go to pre school.

The 42" Plasma TV used to be on 24 Hrs apparently, it came one before I got up and went off after I went to bed. Oh joy when the boy went off in a car this morning. :-)

Now showing a Wide 136kHz view.

73 Eddie