LF: Re: 137 kHz groundwave

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 137 kHz groundwave
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:44:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
Maybe the grabber lacks sensitivity and needs a Tweak. I can copy your CW
but you cannot copy me??? although I can QSO two way with Russian stations
around Moscow.
Because we cannot see our signals on a Grabber is does not mean there is no
Propagation. I am suspicious of some Grabbers because of lack of sensitivity
or environmental noise. Do not rely on Grabbers, I find the best way is to
have a QSO with someone that has a good ear and a good RX setup and also
transmitts a signal that others have a good chance of hearing.

Mal/g3kev