Re: LF: Re: RN3AGC on aerial ground

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RN3AGC on aerial ground
From: [email protected]
Date: 25 May 2011 23:56 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Stefan,

thank You for your proposal. But I am not sure if my three taps will
exactly meet the requirements according to your labels. They will just
give me some means to change the match.

My main aim in writing this message was to give Andrey a reason to
experiment on this matter. The differences in ground temperature in
Russia should be even more extreme than in western Europe so that Audrey
can take these changes into account when matching his LF aerial.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB