Re: LF: Re: ZEV

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: ZEV
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 21:51:04 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal!

No, I can't !!!!!!

Many people (more or less) active on LF an VLF, say that my grabbers are
working very well........so I thought it won't be a problem to receive
ZEVS.....but I failed.

I tried it with Stefan's design which is working excellent on VLF and
also on the "MiniWhip" used for LF designed by Roelof.

So I guess either the Russians need more power or I have to improve my
setup and /or config......

73

OE3GHB
Gerhard