LF: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Siemens D2155 Level Meter 200Hz-620kHz

To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Siemens D2155 Level Meter 200Hz-620kHz
From: Reeves Paul <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 08:18:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Hugh,

I managed to find my manual - it's an A4 spiral bound  one  - but, alas, no circuits. Just a block diagram and circuit descriptions. A bit of a nuisance as I have had problems with drift (like others....) and will now have to do some serious circuit tracing. Nice machine otherwise and very good sensitivity and accuracy - if it would only stay where it was put!

73s
Paul    G8GJA