Re: LF: Re: 137 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 137 kHz
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 22:53:29 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal,

Yes, propagation has changed within the last 20 minutes, see attachment of Chris' grabber. I am hardly visible now as well. You know its not just a question of distance. E.g. SM6BHZ was currently much stronger than me at OE3GHB although i am much closer. But it goes up and down and it can happen that i am completely lost in the QRN and your signal comes up and so on, so don't give up. I'm sure you can leave a trace there.

Funny, just 5 minutes after my mail there was acty by DK8ND, G3KEV and SM6BHZ. Nice! :-)

...And it seems YO/4X1RF has local QRM now, as visible on the lower screen (wideband). It comes and goes, not unusual in the capital of a country..

73, Stefan/DK7FC