Re: LF: Back on air

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Back on air
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:32:25 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Mike,

Nice that you are back! I can see you on 137.7703 kHz despite the strong QRN.

We should make up a new kind of radio operation mode ;-)  :

The old ones:

QRP: Transmitting at low(est) power to see how far the signal can be detected

QRO: Transmitting at high(est) power to see how far the signal can be detected

The new one:

TXRN: Transmitting during the strong(est) QRN/QRM periods and see if a signal can be detected at some distance. :-)

I tried before some hours in CW on 136.8 but no one replied, odd ;-) VLF currently provides pretty much noise for this new mode, hi...

73, Stefan/DK7FC