RE: LF: OE3GHB TX on

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: OE3GHB TX on
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 17:32:05 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Lubos, Stefan !

Thank you very much for your replies and the report.

>From my feeling, I would say the conditions for VLF-propagation are bad
compared to a few weeks ago. This might have to do with increasing noise
but I think the main reason is just worse propagation.

The only way to overcome this would be to use the kite. I'm not sure how
quick I will be able to arrange such an experiment because I have to
move my coil for about 5km to the /p QTH. I will have to ask my
neighbour to lend me his trailer in order to do this. And of course, as
soon as the coils is over there, I can not transmit any more from my
home-QTH. To take it back and forth everytime is just too much effort.

73 es tnx
OE3GHB
Gerhard