Re: LF: Re[2]: LF: LF: strange signal

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re[2]: LF: LF: strange signal
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:40:03 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Alex,

Very good! I will be active on most days from now on and the signal will be better soon. Mostly i'll concentrate on QSO mode arround 137.69...137.72 kHz. Would be glad to be visible in DFCW-10, for example. If your RX (ond so the PC) is online all the time, maybe you want to set up a grabber? It is very easy and i can help you in all open questions if necessary. Since RN3AGC (had to) closed his grabber page, we cannot check the situation in Russia.

Are you QRV as well? If so, what is your antenna and power?

Vy 73, Stefan/DK7FC