Re: LF: AW: Re: CW NOW

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: AW: Re: CW NOW
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:52:04 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Albert, Klaus, Clemens, Jim, Dave, Marco, LF,

Many thanks for the reply and TNX to Albert for the QSO. It was my first CW test here from the new LF station.
Well, it seems not to be the best time for a CW QSO but all in all i hope i can gain some more dBs by optimising the RX antenna. Surely i will add some dBs on my side soon. That may help a bit for the QSO partners. Albert was the only station i could hear and it was very difficult and with some QSB at the end.

A quiet sunday morning may be a better time for tests so maybe we can try this again? :-) Who of the stations would be able to answer to a call? I know of M0BMU, PA0A, DF6NM, G3YXM, G3KEV, OE5ODL and HB9ASB. DB6NT makes a big signal here as well but not sure if he is QRV in CW...

Looking forward to future tests :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC