LF: sub 9 k page

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: sub 9 k page
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 23:09:50 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Roger,

Its nice to read your sub 9 kHz page. There are many news that we don't know by the reflector, like the new planned coil of PA3CPM or the tests with loop antennas of LA3EQ :-)
Sometimes its like reading an on line radio magazine :-) Very good work!

I have to send you a photo of my new VLF PA, if it is ready to use. The one you show there is the very first version of my class D QRP PA. You published a photo of my H bridge PA in your article in the UK radio magazine (don't remember the name). This one is still up to date. Maybe i have to replace the FETs if i try QROO soon, that's why a build a second one, to have one redundant...

73, Stefan/DK7FC