LF: VLF grabber at DK7FC

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: VLF grabber at DK7FC
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:13:35 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Good Stuff Stefan - I wish I was a little closer to my VLF equipment and the computers - still having stability issues but adding more DDR3 this weekend in Alaska so hopefully I can finally run 3 stable instances otherwise its going to have to be One or two :-(  The Lake has melted with had an ice screw for holding a guy stabilizing the loop so hopefully a Pike hasnt taken the bait and pulled the loop in another direction..

A tornado came a little close for comfort here last night - give me a quiet volcano any day...

Laurence
KL7UK/5 back in stormy Oklahoma.
=