LF: SAQ Variometer repair?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: SAQ Variometer repair?
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 14:03:31 -0400
Sender: [email protected]

Ha-Jo

Yes I recall some discussion of improvements ... so I asked Lars. Here's his
response.

____

Well it is strange. Three of the six coils are changed but that was the case already during the January transmission.

I don´t know the reason for the improvement, but of course I am glad.

_____

The January transmission was received here but not much out of the ordinary. This latest SAQ test was received some 3 - 6 dB above any previous reception. I had been expecting to hear next to nothing given the time of day / year of the latest test.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>